What to put in an Easter Box
Easter is just around the corner, in our family we always have a get together and a big roast dinner. This year may be a little different but there are still lots of things we can do as a family to celebrate this time of year.
For the first time, I am giving my girls a Easter Box, we will be spending more time at home this Easter rather than visiting family and friends, or family days out. I wanted to make sure we had lots of activities to do so I started thinking what I would pop in the box, here’s where I got to
All ideas welcome, leave yours in the comments :-)
- Cute Easter Bunny Ears (there is no reason why adults cant wear them)
- Easter Story- love the Pug who wanted to be a Bunny, perfect for age 5-8
- Also love this Poppy & Sam Easter Egg Hunt Book
- Cute easter mug
- Easter Cookie Set – gingerbread, shortbread, or sugar biscuits, perfect for lashings of pastel coloured icing.
- Easter T shirt for the Easter Egg Hunt
- Colouring pages, wooden eggs, Easter bonnets, Easter wouldn’t be the same without a good family craft session.